Before the game starts a group of hispanic hooligans march around the entire place playing drums, then they make their way to their seats. In their section the drums, the party, and this weird fog machine thing that they were playing with, never stops.
Francesco has his season tickets in the standing section, and he was kind enough to get Marcello and I in for a game and let me wear his old jersey.
Such a different crew of people, an excepting crew, a drunk crew, a loud crass crew. . and I love it. I gave some serious thought to getting season tickets as I was there.
One guy, stands on his chair facing the audience and in a loud/drinking almost irish-drinking-pub-voice guides us all in cheers, our leader, our captain.
And
Francesco knew everyone that was around us, waving his flag, cursing in Spanish. It was great.
And to be at a sold out game to see beautiful Kyle Beckerman score, and Fabian with his fancy scissor kick? . . shoot, so great.
I'm sold, I'm a fan.
Thursday, August 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so glad you are a fan! Fabian Espindola, "spindy" as I refer to him, is like a Lamanite warrior, freaking takes my breath away!
Lamanite warrior, perfect description.
Post a Comment