Friday, August 17, 2012

Oiling and lotioning, lotioning and oiling.


Remeber THIS GUY?! For a while at Utah State we were the best of friends, we worked late nights at a gass station in Logan, then he drug me into doing a radio together, we made quite the pair. Well, he is now running the sound for the Movie Under the Stars, that runs at on the hill just west of the capital on Friday nights. Tonight was the last night, so I got my blanket and joined him. 
Tonight's movie: The Sandlot, and I was quite excited to find out that they had brought in the actual ball used to film the movie. I held it in my hands and thought about how Benny 'the jet' Rodriguez held it year ago, so great. Maybe a better feeling then holding a first edition Book of Mormon.  

Being in the city has held such an air of magic for me, summer time, laying on the grass by that beautiful capital building glowing, not a care in the world watching Sandlot.  


0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.