Sunday, June 3, 2012

Love is the Cure.

My friend informed me last night that I had fallen behind in my blogging, I think he was just upset because we had been hanging out together quite a bit and he was hoping to make an apperence on the blog.

A few things I have been missing. .


Naomi Constantinescu came in town, she might be my number one blog fan and I have never met her.
She is a lovely Romainan gal from Louisiana.
She had never shot a gun before, her first shot she hit the target.



Always biking. .


Enjoying tinkly light rooftop hang outs. . . .

Car rides with Drew, Swimming with Sean. . .

Out to lunch, acting like a couple with this girl, loving every second of her.

And Sean took me to Cactus and Tropicals, a plant store in Sugar house that has every plant imaginable.
Plants that hang from the ceiling and eat garbage. It was lovely, Sean knows his plants.



Utah changes in the summer, and I have been watching the city change, bikers cover the streets, businesses come alive, people hold yard sales and tend to community gardens.


I love my city.

5 comments:

Whittron said...

I've got to get to that cactus and tropicals!

McKayJoice said...

You would love it Whit.

Whittron said...

Lets gooO!!!!

Unknown said...

I made the blog!! Consider me your number one fan in all aspects!

Bethany said...

My brother got married at Cactus and Tropicals! It was so beautiful.

Powered by Blogger.