We stopped at the Sinclair for each of us to buy a gallon of water so after we had touched the salty water we could rinse off and our leg hair wouldn't crystallize. Then it was out to the lake.
Something about summer drives, on a long shot road, with the summer heat that makes your body lightly glisten with sweat, and the windows are down, hair blowing wildly, and good music on. I love it, there are few things in life better then that to me.
The spiral was covered, "first time in 7 years" the man at Promontory Point told us.
I didn't realize that the salt of the Salt Lake was dense enough that, just like the Dead Sea, you can freely float in it. . It blows my mind.
Apparently it is only on the north side because the salt is more dense on that side? I don't know.
The water is murky, gross, and today it had this crazy red hue to it, but my skin feels great, and my soul has been rejuvenated. I might make it a weekly habit.
Not one picture of myself. Drew took a few, I'm not too worried about it.
I love adventures with Drew, he is so wonderful.
Tuesday, June 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment