Daddy Warbucks left town today, but before he did he paid for Leah and I to get a couple's massage.
We laid side by side in a dimly lit room, as our naked bodies were rubbed with oils.
It was so comical, so intimate, so relaxing. . . and then we went home changed into our work clothes and the two of us headed into work, side by side. . Leah, agrees that we both feel like we are a couple now, it is really hard not to after massage bonding.
"Yes, um, it is possible to have a Europaen Male with long wavy hair give me my massage?"
Massage was great, I have never had one in America, with "Professionals" and while it was nice, I think I still prefer the Thai Messages. But either way it was wonderful, my masseuse complemented me on my smooth skin, and they are right, my skin is real (smooth), and it's spectacular.
Everyone is sad to see Leah's Dad go, it's been a great week.
This picture is still making me laugh, shoot. Sorry if you can't handle a little leg, I was in a vigorous mood.
4 comments:
That is far too much leg. This post should be reserved for a private journal... definitely not public news.
Vigorous mood? Holy heck.... yeah you were.
It's no more leg than a swim suit! Atta girl. Super sexy.
My thoughts exactly Syd.
Post a Comment