Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Are you feeling poetic?

Last Saturday I found myself with the roommates at muse music to watch Max's show.

(If you weren't among the 100+ people who showed up feel free to watch the following videos and feel apart of the magic. Contact me if you would like the 4 videos I didn't include, or the entire show on DVD. )









Matt and RaVoe wanted to come see their son, and just sit in the very back under the red light, they were so proud of him as he gyrates about on stage with Sam at his side. Andie puts on her high heels looking all sharp for the show, Whitney can usually be found front and center as she dances about knowing most of Max's raps, and I stand back and watch it all with video camera in hand.

It makes me stop and think, 'Oh man I'm freaken 27 and I'm spending my Saturday night with my entire family at Muse Music'
So lame. .
But then, on the other hand I think "Oh man! I'm freaken 27 and I'm spending my Saturday night with my entire family at Muse Music!"
I love these six people and how we, with great pleasure, support each other.
My family is the coolest, Max is the coolest.

(This picture was more or less a joke, hope you readers pick up on that, we really aren't that bad A, we are a Utah Valley Mormon family. The toughest thing we have ever done was boycott the Ward Roadshow)

5 comments:

Whittron said...

we boycotted a roadshow? why? I love those things.

Connie de said...

That's so bad! I hope you confessed that at your next TRI. (Temple Recommend Interview)

Mrs. Schmalison said...

Ok so I let Patrick watch the videos and the first thing he says is "Cool!" Then he wanted you to tell Max that he wants to come listen to him rap and then they can go play with all the toys at Matt and Ravoe's house.

RaVoe said...

I would love for Patrick to come and play at Aunt Voeys house! We have kittens!

Mrs. Schmalison said...

He would love that! He has actually been asking me all week if I would send him there.

Powered by Blogger.