Friday, March 2, 2012

Pretty as a Peach






I tend to be picky about jewelry, nothing that is cheap or plastic, and nothing that expensive. I think it is safe to say I'm not a diamond kind of girl.

Leah and I found this little Himalayan store a while ago and the jewelry is pure hand-made, sterling-silver, magic.

Most of the pairs of earnings don't match.

These are my two favorite purchases. I love them so much.






So after work yesterday Leah and I went out our little Himalayan store then to a plant store Leah has been wanting to go in.
Leah and I have become quite obsessed with plants, and it is inspiring to find these really obscure plant shops around the city. Who knew? The one we went into yesterday we were greeted by a dog in a jacket, so great.

Then on to Gormandise to sit and talk about our life's problems while eating a little sugar peach.
My little day-to-day life is perfect, and I assume that most of the people around me feel the same way.
How can you be a part of this city with all of the color and diversity, and want for anything more?

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.