Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sharon and her Tard sister hit the city!

The Outdoor Retailer Extravaganza! . . It happens every six months in Salt Lake, and is only open to buyers and sellers. Unless you are an Orton girl and can lie your way into things.
I met a guy at Blue Lemon that was able to add me to his guest list, I was with Goal Zero, portable solar power anywhere! And while I was working at Thaifoon Sharon Levy, conveniently left her pass behind when she came in to eat. . So I called Whitney, and she drove right up, to become Sharon Levy, a designer from Portland.

The place was amazing. Something only your wildest dreams could produce, Northface brought in clouds, Burton brought in a tree and made it rain, did you hear me? they made it RAIN at there booth.
Oh man, Whitney and I were going crazy. Whitney could not stop tweeting and lying, talking about where she was from, the new line she was designing, she is out of control. It was so fun.
People from all over the world, beautiful, rugged, hairy men every place you looked and free stuff, cool new gear. I was there for 4 hours and still didn't see everything. I have a renewed excitement for camping/backpacking/kayaking/adventuring this summer.
It is going to be wild!

But can I just say this:
Whitney was always fun, always wonderful, but is the worst picture taker ever. Possibly too excited about snowboard home decor, or bearded hats, to think about taking a real picture.
So all the pictures of "Sharon" are great, but the pictures she took of me? yeah, I look like a freak-tard. I will have to live purely on my own memories if I was to reflect on this day, and in this day and age that is just wrong! . . Never again Whitney, next year I'm taking Mark.


"Sharon" finds out her VW bug could easily pull this little trailer/camper behind it. Love this picture.

The Northface clouds

Are you tired of your old boring helmet?
No worries! now your climbing hat can be a sombrero!

Me looking like a freak-tard. . . . Thanks Sharon.
Eating at Blue Lemon after as we watch the city snowfall.

You look good Sharon, never better.

4 comments:

Whittron said...

What! I took a good one at the end, and you've posted the bad one!

Amanda Jane said...

I loved this so much! I love Sharon. I laughed at this more than I should have-it just oozed Whitney goodness. Looks so fun (and I hate the great outdoors.)

maryjane said...

Glad to see the skills I taught Whitney in highschool are finally paying off.

Whittron said...

finally? are you kidding, my entire career is based off those skills!!!

Powered by Blogger.