Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Bow Down to the Evil Jungle Princess.

I am a busy, crazy, beautiful girl! I've picked up another job, working until my feet are blue!
Thaifoon, a taste of Asia. A posh little restaurant at the Gateway Mall, so I can still walk to work.

Working with my roommate Leah where the the food is pricey, and they sale Alcohol, and I will make so much money!

Day was such a joke because Leah trained me, and it was like she was introducing me to a cool hang out spot, showing me all the ins and outs, throwing in some 'boy talk' and then sending a co-worker out to get us cake-pops from Starbucks.

Then we sat down and they brought me plate after plate of calamari, spring rolls, firecracker shrimp, gaoza, crab-filled wantons. . and as all my new co-workers gathered around to watch me eat, to watch my reaction on all the food I was tasting, I feasted like a queen. (have I ever mentioned how much I love Asian food?)

This job will rock. Leah is the best.


2 comments:

sunshine said...

Yummy, what's left on your plates looks good! Have fun in your new job :)

Please come by my blog, I've tag you on a post!

http://suchlifeinthetropics.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love Thaifoon! Maybe I will see you there sometime!! Good luck with your new job.

Powered by Blogger.