I ran the little kiosk at Blue Lemon. Served Hot Chocolate to all the Mormons, among the twinkly beautiful city.
Aleah treated me to the best waffle place in Salt Lake, she is a stellar roommate.
The Waffles were so dong good.
Sara and I took a tour of Bringham Young house. Made friends with the sisters on the square.
Sara is a stellar roommate.
Went to lunch with the Gnomes. So great to see there smiling faces from the trax window as they pulled up.
No one compares to the Gnomes, it was so good to be with them. . We missed Juje and Kylee bad.
The Family all went out to Sherlock Homes, the brick oven. .
Dad fell asleep in the movie and started to snore, Whitney fell asleep with her eyes open (still not sure what that means. Great movie.
Stopped by the U
Just to name a few.
2 comments:
how'd you get so close to the U?!? I want to come with you next time! Please?
Drew! yes, come with! I'll let you know!
Post a Comment