Max and Sam are on the floor, Sam is playing x-box while all of us are attempting to sleep.
Max-"are you kidding? That is so bright."
Sam-"what? It gets darker when I'm in the forest"
All the Orton kids, crammed in one room, who started the tradition of the kids all sleeping in the same room on Christmas Eve?
It was adorable when we all wore footy pajamas and thought we could hear Santa outside, now it is just a room full of stinky annoying adults, forced to keep traditions alive no matter how old we get.
I'll tell you what-
JayZ and Alphaville would not sing about being "forever young" if they were an Orton.

6 comments:
Sam must be in the forest now. There's a joke in here somewhere ;)
Ha ha! Your family is the coolest.
Let the record show, the kids were the ones who started this tradition and they happily chose to keep it alive each Christmas Eve.
Ok, Andie.
this made me laugh, but also grossed me out with "annoying stinky adults" I can't decide if I want to be a Orton right or not.
haha! love it!
Post a Comment