Let me know if you know of any tours going on. . . I'd love to take advantage.
Ah, so so great. .
Today, my day off. . I did a tour of the church office building, and the Relief Society building.
Such a great day. . to walk around with the little old sister missionary.
The views were amazing, the paintings were the best (they have the original of my favorite church painting in the relief society, wicked cool to see)
. . apart from all of that, the best part of today was when the little old lady in the Relief Society building told me that when the building was announced to be build all the Relief Society members were asked to pay 5$ each to help fund the building.
They have 6 LARGE binders of all the women who contributed. . . . so I flipped through. . and surprise surprise I found my Great Grandma. . RUBY M ORTON-
So cool. .
You can't get more Mormon then this girl! (picture me using both thumbs to point to myself, with a slight head tilt)
Twas a good day.
In the city. . it's good day, everyday.
Look at that capital. It sits a top the mountain, tall and strong as the quaint old houses and trees surround it.
Beautiful.
I could see my bedroom window from the roof. . that is neat.
5 comments:
Ya ruby!
did you take these photos??? and you should start a walking tour when you know enough about the city for people who are in town. advertise on couch surfers.
walking tours are the best.
McKay! That is so cool! Thank you for putting that on here.
I didn't know you guys owned a Ruby too!
I love Salt Lake as well but I would love to go on a McKay walking tour of it.
Yes! . . I'm going to start walking tours! Brilliant. I really would be wicked good at.
Post a Comment