I didn't realize this, but the Governor of Utah still lives in the house. . they moved the Governor out of the house after a fire with Governor Levit. . but the house has been restored and the Governor is back in it. .
The house is amazing. . So I'm looking to date a man who is looking to be the next Governor so I can one day live there. They told me no pictures. . and I told them to go suck brick! and then secretly took a few shots.
I have, upon request started gathering information of my walking tour of Salt Lake. . this house will be part of it. It's amazing and the history on it is amazing too.
6 comments:
You do know they monitor all the blogs, post 9-11, and you will, for sure, have to give back the pictures, and you will forever be banned from living there, even if your hubby gets to live there.
When the Dead Sea Scrolls were touring here in Ontario, they have Israeli security monitoring and nobody was allowed to take pictures...so of course, you know, I did.
You go girl! What's an image gonna do, invite world destruction? Please!!!
I ain't scared.
yes, another reason to come visit utah!
go kiss a frog?
I want to go to there.
Post a Comment