We were all laughs at our table at our insane ward. . someone had to have spiked the punch.
Everything about last night was soaked in Christmas. It was a perfect place to have a Christmas party.
Sara and I put big flowers in the back of our wavy hair, and walked down the city streets in our high heels.
This city was made for Christmas.
Everyone was dressed up, the lights of temple square surrounded us. . it was magic. Such a fun happy night.
We bought hot chocolate and walked over to Dave and Kyle's apartment to conclude the night.
I love my city.
3 comments:
I love your city, too! AND...I loved reading through your blogs and ogling your fabulous photos. Thanks for making my early Saturday morning fun. Now I'm off to see the lunar eclipse! (I was looking through my SLC pics the other day...and there you were...and my fabulous cupcake!)
How does your ward afford the J. S. building, and band, fancy dinner... Ours is tonight in the cultural hall... you remember - the cultural hall?
Lols! you are so fabulous, I lust love you.
Connie. . what is this "cultural hall" you speak of?
Post a Comment