I'm not trying to be a poet, it really was so magic today. So perfect.
If I didn't have to work, and I would have been on the grass at memory grove all day.
But the big story of the day is that I have moved.
It has been a rocky road, and today it happened, I drove the family van up this morning packed with my mattress box-spring, and bed frame, bedding and whatnot. . I didn't want Max (who was more then willing) to drive up just to help with the bed for ten minuets then drive all the way home. I could do it! I might look like a fool pivoting around the stair wells, but I could do it! And maybe if I looked cute and helpless I could meet a cute neighbor. Right?
Well, plan worked, his name is Mike. He lives in the building across from mine. "The second window, look you can see my cat"
So the bed is in, and I am a Salt Lake resident.
It feels great, so grown up.
My place is on 'A' street in the avenues, (one block from temple square) it takes me about seven minutes to walk to work. Thus, shaving off one hour and thirteen minutes off my commute. Boo-yah!
I live with 3 other girls, who I met today, I know nothing about them except that they are LDS and they like leopard print curtains.
I have a new ward, a new-ish job.
Such a beautiful time to tweak the person I am, holding on to the things I love about myself and letting go of everything I hate.
I also want to try to keep this blog hidden from my roommates so I can blog all about them. (fun huh?!)
I love the city, you might hear that twenty-six more times from me and I'm sorry. I seem to fall in love with every city I live in, but it has only been one day and the feelings I have for this place are as intense as the feelings I had for Logan. The Great Salt Lake City. . . it is going to be a wild ride.
6 comments:
Ah. Me and Joey used to live on A street. Some of the best times. You will love it!
Love it. I want to come move right in.
Your mother is going to cry for a week.
Vanessa- yes, I remember that. Didn't you have Rad and Dallin and I over for dinner? good times.
Juje- DO IT
Connie- I know! Welcome home from Boston! It's just Sam and the Cat now!
I'm stoked that your roommates will not know about the blog!
see ya there
Post a Comment