Thursday, October 13, 2011

Ortons

Max- The cool one
Sam- The favorite
Whtiney- The glue, the funny one.
Andie- The one with style.
I don't know what label I wear. Probably something not fun at all like "The bossy one" or "The black sheep" and I'm ok with that.

I love everyone of them. I love when the parents are out of town, or nights when we all find ourselves hanging out together.

I have a lot of friends that have come and go, but these four have always been around.

And when I come home from a not-so-perfect day, it warms my soul that I can climb into the back of Grandpa's old Buick with all of them, listen to loud dupstep music make jokes about Grandpa turning in his grave and life is good again. I love my siblings. It is absurd that none of us are married, but today I wouldn't have it any other way.


7 comments:

Ky said...

right now, i wish i was an orton.

Whittron said...

I love that buick. Being able to fit 3 across the front seat is one of my favorite things in life.

Sydnie said...

That last slide is very Brady Bunch of you and Whit. And extremely believable. Love it.

Drew Danburry said...

I think I see Dewey. Does he have a label? One can never label oneself Mckay...I'm sure anybody could label me but I can't. I love reading your blog. It's so good.

McKayJoice said...

Thanks Drew. .

Dewey is "the Dewey"
It's the only way I can put it.

Ky said...

MAX FACE

Whittron said...

I can't get enough of the Max face.

Powered by Blogger.