Wednesday, July 6, 2011

West Yellowstone.

It's an entire little world out them, there yonder in West Yellowstone. It's where working there for a summer means you know everyone's name, where the fabulous Turkish boys run wild hating their life, the trees surround you and any type of souvenir is amazing, and absurdly expensive.







 Drew made us play charades with the Turkish boys, and is was so wonderful for many reasons- One: watch the boys try to act out things, Two: listen to their broken English and Three: watch Drew topple over laughing at everything they did. These boys just worship Drew, in the middle of the game they would stop and say "Drew, Drew (I wish I could hear the accent) I love you"
It was worth the drive just to hang out with them.

I love Drew Syd and Kellen. . . perfect road trip buddies. 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I was just in West Yellowstone too! Isn't that bookstore soooo cool? I had so much fun looking at all the old books there.

Powered by Blogger.