It was my second year, so I can verify- they are simply brilliant, and the entire state is there to party.
And what is the best way to improve on a massive fire work show?
How about over 50 good friends, a near death experience, star gazing, sand volleyball, 5 rafts, the snake river.
The 4th went something like this-
Wake up bright and early in Idaho Falls, on Eric Peterson's front lawn.
Drive to Wyoming.
Jump in a raft and paddle for dear life down the snake river.
Barbecue.
Idaho Falls Fireworks.
Late night stories and gram crackers.
God bless America. And God bless my Utah State friends.
3 comments:
Fun. I'm so jealous!!
Juje I was thinking of you as we floated the river. . you would have died, I'm serious, you would have got sucked right under the water and died. And it would have been great entertainment for Hayley and I.
So next time you are coming, get ready.
That is just about the happiest craziest group of people I've ever seen!
Post a Comment