Saturday, June 25, 2011

Good looking people.

I'm just loving taking a million shots of the entire family together again. 
Here is another one of us at Grandpa's viewing last night. . 


There are so many good looking people in my family.

Today was grandpa's funeral, and I was looking around at all the grandsons in suites with boutineers, the beautiful little great-grandchildren running around, babies with chunky legs, babies with hair that sticks straight up and my beautiful Aunts that dress so classy and cute. Even my Cousins-in-law are just bright vibrant people.

I blame it all on the gospel, and the overwhelming love that was felt all day today. It made everything vibrant, and happy. We are so lucky to have each other, and our beliefs. I don't know how we would survive days like today with out the gospel.

I was asked to talked at the funeral, and cried like a little girl through the entire thing. But I was so grateful and honored that I got to talk. Grandpa was my friend.

I was going over my blog a little this week, and my Grandpa post really are wonderful. I love to re-read them.
(in case you are interested click- HERE or HERE or HERE or HERE or HERE or HERE or HERE)







He has left such an inspiring example to follow, he will be missed.

6 comments:

Nat said...

I didn't know he died. I'm sorry, I loved the stories about him too. I want to see you soon. we better all get together before I move or else.....

Anonymous said...

I hope you post more photos McKay, since I forgot my camera. Everyone looked so fabulous! I am so going to miss him. He is already so missed.

McKayJoice said...

Natalie- when are you leaving, yes, we need to do something!
Anonymous- I might post more pictures later.

Heather said...

I love your grandpa posts too. I love the relationship you two had. What a cute old man. Thank heavens for the gospel! I'm sorry for your loss.

Anonymous said...

Oh don't worry McKay, I got a bunch of them all ready! They turned out great! If you want to share, that is totally up to you! Just happy I got some of my little family and the rest of the family too!

M

Stacey Sargent said...

It is insane to see your younger sibling so old! INSANE!!! Haha love your family!

Powered by Blogger.