Wednesday, May 18, 2011

She needs sun, She's so pale. .

There is really no one like Sheldon and I just think he is great. .
He showed me this song a few days ago and together we drove around Provo to Asian markets looking for sushi rice listening to it. It was a perfect moment, only because I felt like for a second I saw the world through his crazy eyes.
I feel like the music viedo is the way Sheldon sees the world.

I love the key change, the tank top running man, the lyrics.

I put the song on my phone and ran to it at the gym. I had Sheldon energy, and could run real fast.

It also makes me feel ok with my currently pale skin.




Gandpa has been calling Whitney a Mexican for a few months now, I'm not sure if it is a joke or his real thoughts, but it must have gotten to Whitney because she is getting tanner and tanner,and darker and darker.
So now when I stand next to her, and tan little Andie, I look like Casper the ghost, but I'm ok with that. There is no cool songs about tan girls.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.