Saturday, May 14, 2011

Head for the hills!

I had never been to Kamas Utah before and it is quite a lovely little town, with real gems of small town folks who run the gas station, and sunsets over green cattle pastures that make you want to cry. 

It was almost seconds after we got out of the car that the boys had two trees chopped down, and the music blasting. Camping at it's best. 
High energy boys, a bit of snow, dancing, pizza doughnuts, longboards, mini van, dry wood runs, Mufasa, and my sister and best friend- Whtiney. . . . it was a wicked fun night. 
 The second picture is worse but I feel like it is a more accurate account of the night. . . I will never be able to get the smell of smoke out of my clothes.

Hear Hear! To camping 2011! Let the summer begin. 

3 comments:

Whittron said...

Such an awesome night! I love when people nick-name me "mom".

Loved these crazy boys.

Sydnie said...

Shoot, McKay.... I am so bored at home. We need to start hanging out. Deal.

Savannah said...

Yes! Hurray for summer- finally! Pizza donuts?? I want one! In response to your comment- yes, that was the point. I know what I'm doing Mckay. You will be in town? Call me K? I would love to do some lunching with you!

Powered by Blogger.