Savannah has always been my friend who says it like it is, and I always know I will have a good hardy laugh every time I see her.
I remember the first time we hung out, we had no choice- our parents went on a double date and we were stuck at the house playing asteroids on the family computer. That was over 14 years ago. It was a good night.
When I got home from my mission she insisted I watch this new, funny, TV show "The Office".So together we sat around her small ipod and watched an episode in her funny little newly wed apartment.
Just 2 of the 4,240 memories I have with her.
She is wonderful, So I give you her in Photograph number two- titled it "Surfaces"
(I have no idea why I am titling these pictures, but I titled the first one so now I feel a obligation to carry on. "Surfaces" what does it mean?!)

1 comments:
AW! Thank you friend! This totally made my week! Minus the hideous picture. Thank you for visiting me and taking an interest in my boring life! I love and cherish our talks together! I really do. :)
Post a Comment