Wednesday, May 25, 2011

U2

Bono, The Edge, a massive Disco ball, free hot dogs, great weather. 
Glad my Dad took the time to raise us right, with proper music of people who have real talent. 
I feel real good about adding U2 to my list of people I've seen live, they are wonderful. 
Our Dad is the coolest.  




6 comments:

Sydnie said...

So jealous. Wish I had gotten tickets. I'll regret that one for... Always. That stage is amazing!!

Miss Gabe said...

Soooo I was at yoga yesterday and I began talking about the upcoming U2 concert to which 4 of the 7 people in the room did NOT know who U2 is and what they sing...I was speechless. One asked "what do they sing?" and all I could respond was "everything." Then after I stopped spinning I started naming song names to which they still didn't know who I was talking about especially when I said "I wonder what Bono will wear" I felt like I was in the twilight zone!! Who doesn't know who U2 is and where have they been for the past twenty odd years??

It was the same conversation that revealed them not knowing Oprah's last show EVER is today. Now I'm only a partial Oprah fan but come on, even I know that! I guess I was in a yoga class afterall, bless.

Whittron said...

The free hot dogs - passed down the row in a bread bag was probably one of the best parts.

Gabe, your yoga class must have been raised by parents who don't love them, insane. But does this mean you were at the concert last night? Did you nab yourself a free hot dog?

Hayley said...

i was there! i think i can see myself in that picture of all the stats. jo and i were on the field. i thought you should've been there and i'm so glad you were.

McKayJoice said...

Gabe- What kind of yoga class is this? I don't know if I feel comfortable with associating with these kind of people! Thats so weird.

Hayley- You and Jo went? thats crazy. I didn't even know!

Chelsea Lynn Irons said...

i was there too.
what a great night. (perfect weather too)
the stage alone was crazy.

Powered by Blogger.