Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Really?

I bought a skirt today from a transvestite. .
And at that moment my life froze. . . . I thought about how I came to be buying a skirt from a transvestite, and my stomach twisted, my face mussels got tense, and if I was a cartoon a dark rain cloud would have formed over my head and started to pour rain.

I hate my life.

Consumed in my job while the sun shines outside.

Today I told a guy who was hitting on me to stop because his girlfriend would be mad.
Then he told me about how "we are looking for another girl for our relationship." That his girlfriend use to be a lesbian, and they would love to add another girl. Then he told me about how much his girlfriend likes me. That I'm "way cool".

It was the most serious, outrageous request I have ever gotten, he was so 'matter of fact' about it, like it was a normal thing to suggest.  I almost felt bad turning down the most insane request of my life. Topping the request last week to go out with a married man. (this was his second time asking me)

Really people? really?

And I AM OFFENDED that these people would even think that question would be appropriate to ask ME! Ooooh! what kind of vibe am I putting off?! Where did I go so wrong?

What kind of world have we morphed into where Transvestites sale us clothes, and it is common to twist the boundaries of a relationship??

I have become very well aquatinted with liqueur, I know the different brands, how to describe the taste and how to un-cork a champagne bottle with out loosing an eye. Right now I am the top seller of Alcohol at Mikados.

But what skill is this? To be able to trick people into getting liquored up so I in turn receive more money in tips? To promote something that I myself do not partake?

Oh, wo is me! And shame on this wicked world!

But on the bright side. .

-The swearing is so bad and so excessive at work that it has drawn me to the complete opposite side and I have stopped the little swearing I do.

-I'm making the MON-EY!Yeah yeah!

-and the Transvestite was right, the skirt looks great on me, and now I have a fun new skirt to rock.
Things could be worse.

8 comments:

Kylie said...

I'll bet that skirt is hott, with a double "t."

I think you should stop being way cool. I don't like the way things are going for you, either. Transvestites are nasty and three-ways are...yeah, you should stop talking to those people now.

Sorry for the morons, but yay for money and hot skirts!

Anonymous said...

Why did you remove my comment? It was true! Check Craigslist for Heather, it shows all her photos and her emails! I was just told of it, and saw it, I didn't post it!

Anonymous said...

I thought you were the type to never edit your blog, and allow others their opinions. I will no longer be reading you, especially when my comments weren't even close to as bad as your sometimes creeper. Guess live and learn, not like you don't know me or anything.

Anonymous said...

We have already requested Craigslist remove the posts in question, as they are against their TOS.

McKay please remove these replies again, this person may just be stating a fact, but it's a personal situation and this is not only inflammatory but degrading.

McKayJoice said...

I'm sorry, None of these comments make any sense to me.
I really have no idea who you are or what you are getting at.
I guess I should have read the other comments more clearly, It seemed you had posted to my blog by mistake.

I always edit my blog and I don't welcome opinions, I don't know who told you otherwise. I'm very particular about my cyber image.

Anonymous said...

It's a personal situation McKay, by removing the remarks, it is really preventing someone's name from being dragged through the mud even further. This person has seemingly seen the posts on Craigslist about a relative of ours and was making a point about twisted behavior they knew nothing about. The Craigslist posts/photos are in review and now offline to bring it up, is just preventing this situation from being dropped. Which it needs to be dropped. I will remove my posts when the original disappears. I am close to using the family gmail to get this person to shut up but I think that is what the person is hoping for one of us to give away who they are talking about.

McKayJoice said...

um, WHAT?!
Who is this? Do you realize that your name is appearing as anonymous?

Check Craigslist for Heather?
huh? Give away who they are talking about? WHO is who talking about?

Are you trying to sale me something? Cause I'll buy it.

OR maybe you can just call me or e-mail me so you can be a little more direct.

Colin said...

I'm sorry about the mussels on your face. That makes a normally pretty face quite disgusting.

Powered by Blogger.