Max gave her a retractable clothes line. . . .
(RaVoe seems to be making a lot of appearances on my blog lately, I think I might just turn over to blog entirely about her life, it might be more exciting then mine.)
Then to celebrate the day we all went to Salt Lake to play at Whole Foods, walk through Poetry Barn and attempt to eat at a cupcake place that was closed today, then it was Zupas for dinner..
It was a RaVoe day. She loved it, and I think we all secretly enjoyed it too.
Happy Birthday Mom, I'm so glad you are mine.
Also, just a little side note about our beloved kitties. . .
I swear I'm not a cat person. (Cat people creep me out!) I just love cats. Eh! there is a difference there right? RIGHT?
But look at this- Andie made them little bow ties!
ADORABLE!! (say that like Ellen Degeneres would, kinda singing the end of it)
I realize it is weird to dress up your pets. And yes, I understand that I am coming one step closer to being that person who I make fun of. But dang it- I want them to have good homes, I want whoever takes them to know they are posh little cats who deserve a posh life, with fluffy pillows and clean water. And there is nothing like a bow tie to let people know you enjoy the finer things in life.
6 comments:
Bowties are cool!
I am not a huge cat fan but I am dying over those kitties in their bowties. I want to rub my nose in their fur and give them a kiss.
Also your mom seems like such a great lady! She is so pretty too!
it is freaking me out how much you have been posting about cats lately.
oh no- i can not handle how cute this is. I can't handle it. You would make alot of money putting those faces on a greeting card, seriously. the bow ties. andy, best idea ever.
Those kittens really do look adorable, their colouration is wonderful.
moving services
I bet that if Ali saw these photos you could turn her into a cat person. Seriously, they just melt your heart. We want to come visit!!! (them & you)
Post a Comment