And, on top of her being talented spunky, and a good friend to me- she is my visiting teacher, and her and I both taught Relief Society together (until last week, when they gave me a new calling) But she is such a great example of how a good Mormon should be. She is happy and so kind all the time . . . It is refreshing.
And i think Max should date her, just trowing that out there.
So, enjoy. . . .
6 comments:
This is the coolest, most wonderful thing I have seen in a long time.
Oh, and it makes me want to buy leggings and short skirts too.
Instant fan! A little bit of Natalie McMaster, Ashley McIsaac, and Vanessa Mae! She's good!
Not sure who's luckier. Her knowing you, you know her, or us!
Oh! I'm so happy you two like her.
And Nathan I think she is the lucky one. . I'm so jealous.
hey I saw her perform at the half time of the jazz. she was so tiny and sassy.
Wow! And too much fun!!
Post a Comment