The four of us went to a dance party and stayed up way past Juje and Hayley's bed time to make these posters for our Gnome friend Natalie who ran the Salt Lake Marathon. We thought we were so funny with our signs. My guess is others thought they were inside jokes, but they weren't. . just a result of late nights and hanging out together after it had been so long. We are so funny!
Natalie did a very impressive job running, and after we all went for worry-free pizza at Settebellos upon Riana's request.
I am still getting to know a new camera and was snapping pictures all day. .
The COLORS in salt lake right now are alive with spring, the sun was out the air was crisp, and I felt like it was a day devoured in color.
Natalie and (husband) Matt left to go do whatever you do after you run for 4 hours straight.
And the four of us hit the town,all agreeing that it felt like we were on vacation.
So hear are a few of the faces and colors of the day. .
I love my Gnomes, and Salt Lake.
I love spring.
Love it.

5 comments:
I am excited you got a new camera!
oh ya, your sign was the best. i wish running made you fat.
hey we were there! kind of, at the half anyways. i wrote a post about salt lake and how much i love it also. such a crazy place. love the posters!
such a good vacation. that picture of juje with that cat weirds me out.
LOL I've totally been to that antique store and pet that cat for a good 15 minutes.
Post a Comment