Monday, February 14, 2011

LOVE Love love, I want your Love.

Jendar just put me in the best mood with her blog, posting this video . . . .



"one day I'm gonna whistle?"


I love the love that bonds us all. I love the love little kids have for everything, I love her hand resting on his arm. . . it is beautiful.


Today I heard someone say "Our ability to give Love should be more important then our desire to receive Love."
And it struck a cord with me. I'm excited for Valentine's, and wish I could just re-post my post from 2009 about it, because I still feel exactly the same as I did when I wrote it. 


Russell Brand said "As it turns out I am deeply spiritual and believe in love more then all else. Like this is the only thing I care for love, love of the Jonas brothers, Love for all people, I do, I don't deal in hate it's an unpleasant waste of our time. . .. . I only want love"


I hope this year I'm learning to love better then I did last year, I hope I find ways to sent arcs of light beaming out of my chest into others around me. And then maybe I'll have a better understanding of what I need to do to be nicer to my Mother, or quit making fun of Andie (she sets herself up, it is just too easy).


So happy St Valentine's day. . I'm thrilled America finds time to celebrate love, and I'm thrilled that my heart is full and I find myself so grateful and happy and in love with the world around me. 
(excluding wallmart, construction and sensitive teeth)

1 comments:

Sydnie said...

This is the best video for VDay. I'm posting it to FB. Many thanks.

P.S. We all wished you had been at Mardi Gras with us...

Powered by Blogger.