I saw Jesse Tyler Ferguson at the American Fork Zuppas, from the TV show modern family. I've never watched the show so it's not too big a deal for me, and took me a while to place him.
The guy who plays Phil (I forget his name) but he lives in Utah with his wife. She owns a restaurant in Ogden, I believe. Maybe a friendly visit?
But the real question is, why don't you watch Modern Family?!?! Seriously one of the BEST shows on TV. Last night was so funny. You would have loved it.
3 comments:
Are you sure it was him and not a Keebler Elf?
Ha! There really is no way of knowing.
The guy who plays Phil (I forget his name) but he lives in Utah with his wife. She owns a restaurant in Ogden, I believe. Maybe a friendly visit?
But the real question is, why don't you watch Modern Family?!?! Seriously one of the BEST shows on TV. Last night was so funny. You would have loved it.
Post a Comment