So I wanted to load my pictures in a place where I could share them. . . so I started to up load my pictures to flicker, and then BAM!! I hit 200 pictures and then flicker told me I have to open an account and pay like 25 bucks to load more!
So that just makes me mad, I had no idea, I had put so much time into loading and labeling and then they want me to pay if I share ALL my pictures. . .
Maybe this is a good thing, I am the only one that would want to look at all my pictures, 200 is quite the overload. .
SO, HERE are some of my pictures from Asia. They are kinda fun. I am kinda fun. Enjoy.
Saturday, January 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Is making those paper lanterns easy? I would like to make a whole heap of them and light them off. How do you do it?
Alison, i tried to make my own last year. And it was quite tricky.
http://mckayjoice.blogspot.com/2010/02/fluorescent-jellyfish.html
The trick is light paper (rice paper)
and lots of heat.
Good luck, it might be easier to order them.
Worth it though, they are awesome.
Post a Comment