We went snorkeling for like 2 hours yesterday in the bay, we had the entire bay to ourselves.
Swimming through schools of fish, in clear warm water. The entire time my only goal was not to laugh, if I laughed the snorkel would fill with water and I would suck it up my nose and then drown.
But the entire thing was so comical to me it was so hard not to laugh, Andie is crazy.
American Andie is chill, kinda ornery and go-with-the-flow. Foreign Andie is a complete spaz, the two of us had a great time in the water.
Then after we climbed out and as we were drying we sat cross-legged at this little table over-looking the bay and had spring rolls brought to us. . while The Beetles played in the background. It was lovely, and it took forever to eat those rolls, as we let our hair dry in a wicked-salty wave, and across the bay we could see the wild monkeys in the trees.
I love Kho Chang.
And to make things
7 comments:
that is bad news.
but the good news is that you spelled ornery right!
sick.
by yellow fever you mean jungle fever right?
Please explain this yellow fever?
wow Mckay. I just read like all your posts for the past I don't know how long and I am so jealous/happy. It sounds like an epic time and I hope, nay, dream to someday do something similar. You are awesome. Hope you don't really have the fever.
Well? Should we be worried?
Oh shoot.
Yellow feaver, jungle feaver, Asain sensation, jungle boogie.
It's a good thing.
And Brett- you are wonderful.
Post a Comment