Monday, December 27, 2010

Thank for you come here.

Horay! the video worked! I hope ya all can see it. . My camera has been giving me problems, and now the zoom broke, so it might be coming to the end of pictures for this trip. But it is kinda a blessing, to just set your camera at home and try to take in the world around you so well that you don't need a picture.

I've been eating everything. I tried the snake after this movie was over, and also informed that it was not a cockroach. (but I'm almost 98% sure that it was)

 We are back in Phnom Penh, and our hostel is in a really sweet location next to the river, and markets.
It is dark out now but the streets are still so busy and alive, so I went on a walk while Andie Chill-axes at our hostel. (She is going to kill me when she sees that picture of her with the head lamp on, but it kills me, I just laugh and laugh when I look at it.) 
wooden door, opens up right to the sand.

Christmas dinner, night time on the beach
Shouldn't this be the way all dessert menus look? . . wonderful.


this picture is actually brighter then then bathroom actually was. The walls were plastic, with bamboo behind them.
AHHH!! Oh, man. . So funny.
Christmas Eve.

 Pizza and Pho.  .. I remember first getting here and couldn't stand the smells and places like this scared me. Now, to look at that picture my mouth just starts watering thinking of the amazing Pho that little stand could produce, the food here really is so amazing.

4 comments:

Whittron said...

Andie has never looked better!

RaVoe said...

The picture of Andie reminds me of Calvin from Calvin and Hobbs. I look at it at least 3 times a day to get a good laugh.

Anne W said...

McKay! I don't really know how I found your blog so late on a Monday night but I'm sooo glad I did! I love this video. Gosh, isn't Asia amazing?! And to spend Christmas where you are! Sigh, I just love it and love that you are living it!

God bless and stay there forever. :) There's no place like Asia.

McKayJoice said...

Anne- I'm so glad you did too!
A lot of backpackers talk about Inda, it is on my list now.

There's no place like Asia!

Powered by Blogger.