Sunday, November 7, 2010

Puppy Love

Just Look at them!!
My next store neighbors dog just had nine golden retriever puppies, and I can't stay away from them.
They told me that they want the puppies to be social so "come and play anytime" and take them on "field trips".


Shoot, you don't have to tell me twice.
So. . .  "Howl" and I watched some ellen last night.
And "Dare" Sat on my dog pillow while I worked on my Sunday school lesson. (I'm sorry but the names of these dogs are so lame)
"V" and I watched some more Ellen (Ellen is so freaken funny, I have become obsessed with her show)


But my favorite is "Chaleden". . I hate his name, But love love him, I go over to borrow a puppy at night he is up and playful, just like me a little night owl.
And when I take him home, he is perfectly content sitting by me while I blog. . . What more could you want in a dog?



It appears that I am a dog lover, I can't help it, it might be a phase, or maybe I'm just a puppy lover.
They are the greatest little friends, and they all have different personalities, and different body types and colors.
So lets all just be greatful I'm taking off to Asia or else I might get suckered into taking one, naming him Digby, and sneeking him into my bed at night.

6 comments:

Riana Grace said...

I want to go kidnap all of those puppies! and give them all new names!

Savannah said...

I have never been jealous of anything you have during our entire friendship, except your damn skinny legs, until now. I think I hate you.

;)

Savannah said...

Oh PS did you see the show when Ellen messed with that masoose ( howdoyouspellthat? ) with Beckam? " Just you use your fingers please, no Fumbs!" "People tell me that my skin feels like baby peaches" Gee whiz we were laughing so hard . . .

Sydnie said...

Digby. Pushing Daisies. Nice.

Ky said...

Dare has been in my dreams since saturday....

McKayJoice said...

Savannah- That Ellen KILLED ME!
Syd- glad you caught that.
Riana-Get over here!
Ky- Dare needs you.

Powered by Blogger.