Posted by McKayJoice on 12:26 AM with 7 comments Mom's Talent For Whitney's birthday her friends had a talent show. We all had to preform, it was so fun, so comical.Mom didn't know what to do. . . so I helped her and made this. It was a hit. She bop. from McKay Joice on Vimeo. Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
7 comments:
Wow Ravoe! You inspire me! I think I'll go walk right now!
P.S. Utah has a lot of yellow vehicles.
I was going to give up walking because what's the point really? but Ravoe, you have inspired me.
This is hilarious! Where is she going?
It has inspired me, mom! I walk every day because of you!
Mckay you have wonderful movie making skills... seriously.. for real.
Not bad for such an old lady.
And lets not forget that this old lady has an artificial hip! WOW, I even inspire myself!
This was great. It almost inspired me to walk. And thanks for not being private. It hurt my feeling a little bit... I wondered what I'd done.
Post a Comment