Just dancing at max's 16th birthday party. . . .
I came across this picture today and can't stop laughing, even while typing this, I am just giggling to myself.
Look at ANDIE!! and why does Whit have a mic? was she singing? And who took the picture? was it our proud parents?oh, man. . . . So funny.
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
)))
I think that was the first dance move andie had ever busted in public. She's come a long way.
This is such a great picture.
Ha Ha! I remember this! This is actually how I remember you guys. I guess I have been away for too long.
Vanessa, it has been on my to-do list for a long time to come see you. The last time I saw you Oliver couldn't walk.
It has been too long.
Post a Comment