Christmas is starting, it was all over Days market place today, and it has consumed one of my radio pre-sets for witch I quickly re-set, It is beautiful, right as the festive lights and jingle bells come out- I'm out of here.
One of my friends was blogging about how Christmas has become so elaborate, the crazy gifts that they are starting to advertise are so extravagant and beyond any of my needs or wants. Didn't children back in the day just get an orange and they are blissfully happy? what happened to that? Gaming makes me sick.
So I'm so happy, beyond happy to completely miss Christmas. I mean, we have no kids around our house, Sam is not here, and I have no one to keep warm. So it is a great time to leave.
Are you nervous or scared? Yeah. For sure, but thats the best part of the entire thing. I've been spending a ton of time planing, reading up on things I could do, I shouldn't do, so I feel somewhat safe. Now I'm just going completely crazy, it is all I think about. GET ME THERE, I'm sick of wondering if I'm going to be scared out of my mind on the streets of Cambodia, lets get me over there and we will all find out!
I do admit that I am sad that I will miss watching Ellen, I don't think the T-voe can hold all the shows I will miss. She has been cracken me up. Are you guys watching this show? It's hilarious!
That and Enrique just put out a new song co-written with Ludacris and I just know that music video is going to come out right when I leave, that kills me! I couldn't have picked a worst time to leave! I will just have to take the song with me and when I lay in bed at night I can listen to it and create my own music video in my mind as I lay under the Asian stars. .
Sometimes I just sit with my friends, and look at all of us having dinner at a real house, and it just makes me laugh that we are playing like grown ups.
1 comments:
Sure glad the whole mantle got in the picture. Would have hated to have half of that thing cut out.
Post a Comment