Sunday, November 14, 2010

My Human Highlight #2


Phone camera, best I could do.
Meet Bryan.
I don't know how old he is, what his last name is, but he just left our house doing his home teaching with Spencer Neese. Apparently he is in my home singles ward, but this was my first encounter.

They had no lessen prepared, I guess they just came to chat. Bryan proceeded to talk about how when he is a God he is going to bring the Satin back from outer darkness to tempt the world he makes because Satin has done “good work” here, he rambled on about his job that I’m still very unclear as to what he does C.O.O. of companies? Personal secretary? Internet Advertising? Whatever it is it’s “not exciteing” He told us how he served his mission in Salt Lake with the old missionaries doing family history and how boring it was.

He listens to radio from Midnight to 3am to hear the program 'coast to caost' about Extra Terrestrials, Spirits, Demons, Encounters. And he lives with a guy who believes he is a remote censer. ( the ability to sense where objects are in his mind)

Poor Spencer only got in about 5 words the entire time while Bryan would dive into one crazy story after the next. Max Whitney and I were hanging on his every word, laughing as he did moffia voices and acted out fights with teenagers from the movie theater he worked at.  He is so funny.

So If you see Bryan walking around town, stop him, ask him about Men that Stare at Goats, his church callings or anything political and then sit back and enjoy the show, he is wonderful.  

If only Home teaching could be like this every month. 

5 comments:

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

I don't know--I find silk more tempting than satin.

McKayJoice said...

Ah, crap.

Julie said...

What's up with your Donate button not working? I wanted to be the first to contribute.

McKayJoice said...

Ah, crap.

Powered by Blogger.