Happy Birthday to Me.
Rented a motorcycle, I wish you could see these videos Andie is filming, the streets here are completely mad, They drive on the wrong side of the road, and they can easily turn 2 lanes into 4, it is madness. It is freaking me out, I just scream the entire time.
We drove to an insect museum and then got pedicures and scheduled our Thai massage, and now we are off to the temples on our scooter to do some sketching in our sketch books as the sun sets.
All of the days activities, including mango shakes and organic breakfast- about 15 bucks. So great.
9 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! I am loving your posts!
Yay, happy birthday to you!! Sounds like you crazy world travelers are having a great time--and it's so cheap!
What a perfect Birthday!!
Yes, Happy Birthday to you indeed! I'm glad you are living life up. Looks like a fun adventure.
what a birthday! I love these posts, I can just hear you telling them with your crazy gestures and outbursts, can't wait to hear it in real life.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
ps you don't wish juje was there, she would be raging with anger about how great everything was!
PS you are missing the storm of the century over here! Seriously there are blizzard warnings and everyone is running for their lives! A blizzard that hasn't even happened yet, people are fleeing the valley even though the sun is literally shining, stores are shutting down, people are bolting their windows shut . . . crazy people. I hope I make it. LOL
With you there Savannah, can't wait to see this "100 year blizzard"!
Happy birthday doodle, I love you!
Wow! I just came by the other day and you were in THailand... Crazy girl! Sounds like so much fun, I am excited to read about it.
Happy Birthday!
Also, this is my friend JJ's email address. She was our exchange student. She is from Bangkok, and if you need anything or have any troubles, email her. She will give you her address/phone too.
jayjaybb@hotmail.com
Thanks Cally I'll write that down that could be handy!
And you are right Hayley I would neve r want Juje here.
Savanah - meh ha!
Post a Comment