Andie and I are just in love with Sabashtion. He is Hungarian and learned English from his London friends so is accent is so so wonderful, and maybe it is because he sounds a bit like Russell Brand but I think he is so funny.
"what?! you don't drink?"
"nope"
"not ever? you like a alchol virgin?"
"I don't know, I guess I just like to be healthy"
(pause for him to give me a crazy look, and me laugh at him)
"Healthy? like what do you have for brakfast?"
"eh. . "
"NO let me guess. . you wake up and take a shot of olive oil."
(I laugh)
"and then you take a pice of lettuce, and rub it all over your face"
(does the mottion of rubbing lettuce on his face)
So funny. . I had my skecthbook out and he had me draw his profile. Then showed me a picture on his phone of an elephant "takeing a massive poo and pee" (I wish you could hear that with the accent, it makes that statement so funny.) Whenever he is around Andie and I just sit by him and wait for him to say something funny.
Andie was so happy when he offered her whiskey, she had never been offered alcohol before. She took it, smelled it, and gave it back. I was so proud, another DARE graduate sucess story!!
Andie has one or two pictures of him on her camera, yet doesn't have the hook ups. . . . dang.
Maybe I'll try and take one of him and us tonight.
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment