Thursday, October 21, 2010

My Orchid.

Every time this little flower blooms I feel like I need to do a post on it, so I apologize if this is getting monotonous.

But today was the day the first flower on my orchid feel off, and was quickly followed by the second, both of which I quickly pressed in books, (who knows why) But my little plant still has three flowers left, and all three look like they still could hold on for a few more days. This is the longest my plant has ever had flowers in bloom, I think I finally got a hold of how much water it needs.

I have had flowers in bloom now for ELEVEN weeks. And my little Orchid plant is now 3 years old.
Kinda cool.
Orchids are the most beautiful flower, to see them in my room just fills my heart.

I asked Andie to take a picture for me, "just the flowers and my face"
And this is what she did. Cool Andie.
Powered by Blogger.