Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I've never done two 90s!

Snow has now kissed Mount Timpanogos, and the pumpkin patches are open. . .

LET THE FALL BIKE RIDES BEGIN!!

The air is so clean, the more I'm outside the more my lungs shout for joy that they are mine. Yesterday and today have been some good bike rides, keeping my bike in my car was a smart thing to do. Now I have my bike with me at all times and I'm not the one who drives anymore "sorry, there is a bike in my car I only have one extra seat" . . . genius.

Today me and Whit and Kylee had a lovely evening biking to a Columbian restaurant for dinner, the food was simply amazing, and the service was above and beyond. We met the couple who owned the place for the 20 minuets or so and I feel like I could call on them to help me move a couch. I'm going again tomorrow for the 1.50$ peach juice.





 We make a good trio. 

3 comments:

Whittron said...

Love the title of this post.

PS. that was Chilean not Colombian.

McKayJoice said...

yeah right.

Ky said...

I feel like after doing those two 90's I can do anything....

Our bikes our the best.

Powered by Blogger.