Today, this was my song, ("your faith has to be greater then your fear")and red was my color, the cold air was my teeth's worst enemy and all day I avoided showering and the neighbors, while embracing homemade tortilla bread.
I missed an amazing dance party, but for good reasons.
I have been writing poetry for about a year now and have yet to share any of it, I thought today about fine tuning one or two and finding a place to preform them, only because I know it would scare me a little bit.
I love to memorize things, it makes me feel smart, and somehow it makes me feel a little less guilty about sleeping in.
I hate that it was too cold to run, I love to hear my heart beat, feel my lungs burn, and feel like I am stronger then my emotions.
I recently printed off 200 pictures. I love holding them in my hand, flipping though them, and not letting anyone from online see them.
I'm excited for tomorrow, 90% of what I've done today was all for tomorrow.
The lesson for sunday school tomorrow is on Jonah and the whale, and I may or may not have spent a good 20 minuets drawing whales so I can draw a good looking whale on the board when I teach tomorrow.
I'm missing Logan, but I love that when the couches are cleared and music is turned on Max will come and practice the Jerk and the Reject with me. He is such a good brother, and person.
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment