Look at the size of that table! I can't get enough of that giant square, It is so perfect for 17 people.
I love Canada, our great neighbors to the North, and I love that I've made a habit of celebrating it every year, and has quickly moved to my top three favorite holidays. This year I'm grateful that Willy had a darling girl to bring, (I love those two together) and that he is always willing to play song after song on the guitar. I'm grateful that this year we have Justin Bieber to look to as a fellow Canadian, I'm glad that Whitney got to sit by Juje, and that Andie was brave enough to drive to Brigham City to save the day. And I'm just grateful for my friends and family who humor me when I have crazy ideas, and get excited about whatever I do.
3 comments:
I meant to respond to your text about this, but my phone completely broke after I got it. I'm so disappointed. I've wanted to go to this for like two years now.
I love that you do this. Fantastic tradition. I'm in next year no matter what.
Good times. Can't wait till next year.
What a great tradition!
Post a Comment