I came home today from an adventure of a life time to my siblings getting ready for school in the morning and friends blogs that are bidding farewell to summer, what the heck? I have lost track of all time and have been living in some magic place where summer seems to never end. Endless summer.
And altho I love love fall, with the crisp air, sweaters and scarfs, I'm choosing to disregard the idea of summer ending for now, and hold on to the idea of camping under Cassiopeia and spontaneous adventures for a little bit longer.
I spent last week in Canada with Uncle Nathan.
And just trust me, it is still summer in Canada, and there is no signs of it coming to an end.
More to come, I promise, but for now to satisfy my hundreds of faithful readers I will leave you a picture, or two.
2 comments:
Are you involved with Uncle Nathan?...because if you aren't I have someone that I want you to meet. Here is his blog sight so you can scope him out. mattirving.blogspot.com.
Alright, hope you are doing well. Looks like you are having a killer summer!
TME
Post a Comment