eh, I need to go to bed, why am I up blogging?
So here is a little trinket of my favorite pictures. . .
I don't know if I've told you all about the love I have for Rav. But I do, I love her, and today Nate taught me how to change her oil. So she is all ready to go if I need to get up and go.
Canada is sounding real nice.
I figure I can drive her for at least 20 more years. I can't wait until the day I buckle up my seven kids in the back seat and take them to Disneyland. Photo number two, three and four. . . .
You faithful blog readers may remember my bike that my good ol' buddy Fez got for me for only 20 bucks.
Well, it is old and rusty now and last summer I lost one of the pedals. I have loved cruising around Logan with my dear friend. But recently the poor little free spirit had gone down hill and when you were peddling it felt like you were going up hill, just in a constant fight with momentum.
So once again Nate steps up, and tightens this and cleans that and BAM, the bike is bran new.
Maybe even better then new.
is there anything this guy can't do?
Now it's a sweet little single speed, with a single front break and a wicked cool green chain. It glides like a silent dove down the street, and it seems to listen to your body's movement and glides with it.So tonight I took it out with my good buddy Freddie Mercury and had a very zen, much enjoyed, long midnight ride (well, it was more a 2:30 ride). . .empty streets, cool summer air.
More pictures Include-
Big Mac Tuesday and boys needing some love.
And RaVoe's home made gram crackers and disturbingly large mallows for national S'more day-
And the photos that didn't make the cut-
Just aren't Blog material. . . . I don't want that kinda stuff on my blog. sorry.
And now to end with a quote from the adventurous Jill Bills "a body in motion tends to remain in motion, a body at rest tends to remain at rest" . . . just think about that. . . it's good stuff.
6 comments:
LOL Jill Bills! Remember her skinny dipping at girls camp? Remember our skinny dipping, with the bishopric watching on shore? and paula lost her swimwuit. these pictures are great. how did ravoe find such giant marshmallows?? why are you blogging at 4 in the morning? lastly, there was only about fifty mis-spelled words in here . . .prety grood.
YOUR SPIRIT IS FREE AGAIN!
yes, road trip to Canada does sound wonderful then you can come and see ME! But I may be a little bias on that but oh well.. What a wonderful guy to teach you such things.. I would like to learn how to change the oil in my car.. :) the photos are wonderful as usual :)
I am just laughing to myself thinking about how much enjoyment my mom will have by reading this post now that she stalks me through blogs. Mom are you there? Feel free to comment.
First, I love that bike. Second, that Big Mac picture makes me almost never want to eat another one. Third, I want one of those s'mores so bad! Fourth, great post.
Only fifty? shoot I'm improving.
Skinny dipping in Lake Powell, how could I forget? that was one of the best girls camps.
Jen- someday, I plan to come back.
Lets hope you all remember me when I do.
Post a Comment