Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Unita



I have dog hair covering the back seat of my car, I have shorts that I tossed in the laundry today that smelled just like wet dog.  And I don't mind as much as I useto. It might just be because this dog is wonderful.
 
And according to Nate (her owner) she would fight to the death for me. How do you not love someone who is willing to die for you? There are only two people who I would fight to the death for, you know who you are.

Unita was my little buddy this weekend while Nate worked. . And apart from chasing that poor cat up the telephone poll she was nothing but pure bliss. I never knew I could like a dog.

Wish I had a better picture of the two of us, but she just wouldn't sit still forcing nothing but weird artistic pictures. . She has such a goofy face in that picture it's funny.

6 comments:

the Ortons 9 said...

Me? Me you would fight to the death for? I am so flattered.

Hayley said...

i know who i am.

Nathan Evans said...

That dog is a really really really good dog.

Lejeanart said...

I made some cool stickers from some of these cool pictures...for the grandkids and I will send one to Uinta, I know she is still waiting for her sticker in the mail.

McKayJoice said...

Sickers! that is brilliant.

Nathan Evans said...

thats my mom!

Powered by Blogger.