Sunday, July 18, 2010

Tour De Donut


Ben and Nate made the tandem bike into a Dinosaur and became Cavemen for a day for the Annual Tour-De-Donut bike race. (A 21 mile bike race on a 7 mile loop, and every donut the riders eat takes off three minuets of their time. (surprised I didn't see any of those hip Earl brothers there)) All the riders had their cool little road bikes and sleek spandex and had no idea what hit them when the cavemen passed, grunting and yelling at them.


Cavemen outfits designed and made by McKay and Nate.
The Dinosaur created and hand-painted by Nate and Ben. 

 The crowd loved them, everyone cheering them on, and taking pictures with them. 

5 comments:

Sydnie said...

Are these the same boys from your blog about camping?

Seriously gotta meet them. That's great.

McKayJoice said...

Yeah, you do, I need to bring my friends to Logan to float cutler soon.

Sara said...

i just laughed out loud.

Unknown said...

Hip Earl brothers? Bummed I missed this one.

Rhiannon said...

That is the funniest thing I've heard! Wish I coulda been there to witness this with my own eyes!

Powered by Blogger.