I was walking around Borders yesterday and a man (early 50s) came up to me and said "you have the most beautiful hair I have ever seen." (in my mind i thought "oh, cool, i didn't even wash it today") Then he said, "Can I ask your name?" Then my mind turned to complete skepticism. I was totally weirded out by this complete stranger.
So I said "well, what is your name?"
"I'm John"
"Oh, well thank you John, I like my hair too, but I gotta run, I'm late" And I walked to the check out and paid and left.
And we may never know if he was being sincere or if he just wanted to diddle me. But kudos to the old men who still feel like they can speak their mind to young girls. I wonder if that was hard for him to approach me, or if it was a daily thing he did. He probably had millions, I could have been set for life.
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Please stop saying diddle.
Post a Comment