Friday, July 9, 2010

Fire it up, fire it up.

You can only take being shoulder to shoulder to perfect strangers for so long,
And for some weird reason I am so surprised that so many people smoke pot, I just think it is some weird fairytale until I'm consumed in the smoke like I was last night.

But apart from my stupid decision to wear pants and a long sleeve shirt, and not being able to justify buying the expensive Tibet food, it was a ton of fun.

Syd and I got about 10 feet from the stage when modest mouse was on, the weather was beautiful, people watching was at it's best and It is great to see tons of people from Logan and Provo.

Lets hope the other concerts aren't this packed. . . Someone will die at GirlTalk
I might bring my hammock and set it up high in the trees.

2 comments:

Savannah said...

You're life seems so fun! Can I follow you around with a camera the rest of the summer and you tube it and makes millions?? PS I saw your cute mom and sister the other day while sitting in the gutter, it was great timing.

McKayJoice said...

sitting in the gutter?

what the?

Powered by Blogger.