Yesterday there was a X-files party going on at my house, and I just can't love that show. I wish I could. It seems like the friends/family that I have who have great taste in movies music etc. . they all love X-files.
I can't understand why.
So I spent my night in the kitchen with a funny black man and my sister. Trying not to laugh too loud and destroy the X-files party.
They made Chocolate-Ancho Creme Brulee, and I made a Strawberry Cake with Ivory flowers.
The kitchen is still sticky, RaVoe is so mad.
4 comments:
are you kidding me? this is phenomenal! absolutely fabulous! :)
Beatuiful! I love this!
I showed my family and Auren said:
'Oh, Oh, Oh! It is so pretty, sooo pretty!'
I can't wait.
I love you so much.
sooo cool, doodle. I want to make cakes when I get home.
I can't believe you don't like xfiles??? what the crap?
have max show you the one about the guy who is an author, with the heart snatcher.
Post a Comment